House Hydrant V2+
4" House Hydrant V2+
In-wall outdoor faucet system with vacuum breaker. Updated version of the House Hydrant V2, with a refined low-profile vacuum breaker design. ASSE approved. A hose connector is included in each kit.
- Connect garden hoses effortlessly, without threading on every time. Plugging into the hydrant starts water flow instantly. The unique pressurized valve design and twin Viton® O-rings ensure a leak-free connection, every time.
- Hydrant automatically winterizes when you unplug. Stainless steel allows significantly less heat loss than traditional brass frost-free sillcocks. Tested to -30° F. No foam covers needed, ever.
- The hydrant body and internals are vacuum-cast 316L stainless steel. This is the same low-carbon alloy we have been using on our marine products for decades. Electro-polished to a smooth mirror finish.
- Code-approved vacuum breaker in faceplate. ASSE 1019A approved. Prevents reverse flow of liquid without reduction in water flow.
- Absolutely no lead is used in our products. Non-toxic, eco-friendly stainless steel and polymers. Brass fixtures are still legally allowed to contain up to .25% lead content.
- Hydrant protrudes just 15mm from the wall surface. Improve safety, eliminate snagging hazards, and minimize damage risk. Ideal for walkways, narrow spaces, and areas with pets or children.
*Special Order Item – Allow 2-3 weeks for delivery if product is not in stock.
- 316L stainless steel
- 10.5" L × 4.5" W × 3" H
- 2.4 lbs.
In-wall outdoor faucet system with built in vacuum breaker. ASSE approved. Hose connector included with each kit.
- Instant, Leak-Free Connections
- Sub-Zero Freeze Protection
- Marine-Grade Stainless Steel
- Built-in Backflow Protection
- Low-Profile Design
- 100% Lead-Free